Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

KJSDSLSFKJL. . .

SLDKJFLAJDKFJkjdlkfksjd;elr'ERkldklsdjfalkjsoriewp;alszkxmk k cldkdfp;rl;le,dfrdlkf,ggt
jksdljfkds;l;rueiowurieuwiroewiruoewiruewerew.
kdjfksjdkjfldkjsieur98293840eirowialskfdfjskajlskdurieuwioruieweir
ejkjrjeuie:


(
That's squirrel language for: Hi, guys. I saw this video and wanted to show you. Tell me what you think in the comments.
Also, um, are there any real squirrels reading this? I mean you real people are nice, and are fluent in squirrel-language, but I want to know. Anyway, watch the video!

3 comments:

  1. kadkjldkhjdmamambx ajhsjand -(cool video.)-
    Freddy-squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. jkwejkwlk DLKLSADKJ SDKLKSJDkjljlskajdaslk lkjksadjlksjada.
    (that's squirrel for "Read it, I! Like it, I! Ideas not i have! . . . yeah they have a weird syntax)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLSdjfl;akdjfldksjfkslakfjalsk;a;.dsakljs;dkjfldkjlska;. . ksljdklf?

    (That's squirrel language for: Thank you, I. Didn't think anyone would get the video, I. Did you?)

    ReplyDelete

jkjfksjJKJDFLSKJkdsljfk;aldskfjk;;?